Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hempz Shampoo Tried Carol's Daughter Hair Products!?

Tried carol's daughter hair products!? - hempz shampoo

My hair is natural - (no sedatives, hot wheels, straightening, curling ... nothing of that for me) and have been natural for two years.

I love my natural hair texture is incredible because these loops occur Georgous training and I love it!

However, I think changing hair care products. Products HEMPZ I use the shampoo and conditioner and styling Ellin washing. I need some more moisture to my hair.

Have you tried Carol's Daughter!? I'm interested.

** Please enter only if you have any information on "Products daughter Carol" **

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

  1. I went two years ago, of course. What a coincidence. For the first year or two, I had a bit of hair growth and found it difficult to find a moisturizer that untangling hair shampoo and conditioner. I did not do anything to take care of my hair. I put my cloths made of silk used daughter Carol, thought Giovanni, and do not wash, conditioner. Carol's Daughter Hair Milk is good, but my hair does not grow past my ears and my curls are not defined. My hair is thicker.

    One day a friend of mine, I washed my hair with a 4 Ashes Godhead Silky Smooth Shampoo All-Natural Beauty. I immediately noticed a difference in my hair texture. His hair was so soft, easy to comb, and more manageable. Defines my curls, and, in the absence of a better word, more separated. I could not believe it. I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner on your own. The religious use. In one month my hair grew 1 1 / 2 inches, and because my hair is very thick, straight hair that grows was unknown. You can of www.discoverb4a.com. Go under the sect's ethnic hair careIons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I currently use carols daughter ... I think its great the elixir with straight hair ... the most of their natural products for hair .... My daughter uses sing girl ... Carol's Daughter would recommend that in any case!

    ReplyDelete