Monday, January 25, 2010

Symtoms Of Labia Veins PLEASE Answer :( Infections Or Std??

PLEASE answer :( infections or std?? - symtoms of labia veins

Well, 4 days, I was at a free outdoor concert that lasted all day. reall was hot and was sweating a lot, even there, and a lot more humid weather can be a yeast infection. I do not know until tomorrow afternoon shower when I got back. Then she had sex about 4 times. Some time fist injury, not the next time and then the last of the damage, especially recently. I know it can be a sign of a yeast infection.

Then my clitoris started very painful, it was hard to walk. Hours later, I started with symptoms of more than one Yi, itching, redness, and some ..... Download of the wicked, so I took one thing one day.
but I'm not sure it had a Yi Ive a couple, but never my clitoris or my urethra, which is not safe injured, this is a serious violation are so Im my lips very sesitve and swallon, but on the one side then the other. I sit here in pain / in my vagina.
I really hope this is not anything serious, but it has many symptoms of venereal diseases, which have the s ame

No comments:

Post a Comment